Have you got the skills to lead a digital institution?
Under the Education & Training Foundation’s ELMAG scheme, Coralesce ltd has been commissioned to create a programme to support leaders and managers to develop the use of Digital Learning within their own institution.
The programme aims to develop leaders and managers in mainstreaming digital learning within their institutions by building their capacity to develop an innovative digital strategy.
Level 5 Digital Leadership
75% Online 2 Face-to-Face Days Run Over 12 Weeks
- Understanding yourself as a potential tech-enabled leader
- Understanding the potential of learning technology
- The management framework for learning technology and online learning
- Develop a Digital Learning Strategy
- Action Planning the implementation of a Digital Learning Strategy
This blended learning programme provides tutor and peer support through webinars, forums, social media and online chat. Hosted on the cloud, the course content is available 24/7 via PC or mobile device. Participants take part in a wide variety of learning activities to suit different learning styles. Course content is delivered using a range of media and applications, exemplifying best practice in the use of educational technology. In association with NCFE this programme will be nationally accredited as a Level 5 Qualification.
Ask us about enrolment
- Pioneering programme is launched to improve the nation’s digital skills
- Career Colleges Trust wins contract to develop digital skills training courses
- EDTECH-ASSESS IS MOVING: NEW HOME FOR NATIONAL DIGITAL ASSETS
- Less than 20% of provision have at least 10% online
- New tool for leaders and managers in development